December 22, 2012

Jumbo Craft Stick Puzzle

Boo loves puzzles. Obsessed might be a better word. ;)
My mommy group hosted a Busy Bag Swap and I decided to make these jumbo craft stick puzzles:

Materials:

Jumbo craft sticks (from Walmart ~$2.50)
4" x 6" of any photo (I used a snowman picture I found on Google and printed on regular white copy paper)
Foil (to protect surface)
 Pencil
Spray adhesive
Scissors 
Mod podge

 

On the back side of the picture, I used a craft stick as a guide and marked my lines where I will cut:

I glued each strip down on a stick and lay them on foil:

After they dried, I put a coat of mod podge on each stick and hopefully they will last for a while.
Ta da, all done!

Good luck!
p.s. I made these thumbprint reindeer ornaments! They were super easy to make and cute to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment