January 08, 2012

Christmas Cards

I went into one of my favorite stores, Paper Source to find Christmas card inspirations. I love how my cards turned out!


On Word, I drew a curved line at an angle, and typed out "Merry & Bright" on a corner. I printed it out on white card stock.

I cut out many, many little triangles from papers I already have. It's a great way to use up all the little scraps! And glued them down one at a time on the curved line. Then I used a star paper hole punch in three random spots. I used spray glue to attach the white card stock on a colored card stock (folded to a 5"x7"). I really like how the colored card stock shows through the little stars.

Then inside, I attached a picture and a little greeting.

As for the picture of Boo and our dog reindeer, I wanted to do a creative and funny photo. Both of them were laying on their sides, on the ground, on a blue blanket. The stars were regular foil I cut out. The moon and buildings were fabrics I had. The windows are index cards. The sleigh is an old red shirt of mine. The leash is a rope belt. The white doodles were done on Photoshop.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and a happy new year! May this year be filled with the most smiles, love, and sweet surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment