January 14, 2012

Liebster Award!

My blog was nominated for the Liebster Award by Mandie from The Everyday Meals for the Everyday Family! She has delicious recipes to share, and best of all, they are simple enough for me to make. I must admit it is not my strong point when it comes to cooking a meal for the family. Heh heh.


The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition. 

I am so flattered and excited. Thank you Mandie for the nomination! Thank you to my readers and followers!

To return the favor, I am nominating 5 blogs for the Liebster Blog Award [in no particular order]:


Here are the rules for accepting the award:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Give your top 5 picks for the award.
  • Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Post the award on your blog.

Have a great day!
=)

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the nomination, many blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nomination! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute! Why did I not know it was you until I started to read more of your blog! HAHAHA. That was so silly of me. I knew I recognized that Christmas card! Silly thing is, I've looked at this blog before!

    ReplyDelete