October 30, 2013

Easy DIY Halloween Pumpkin Garland

Untitled

This is so easy and simple! If I can do this, anyone can.

I came across a packet of shimmery pumpkin cutouts at the Dollar Tree. I knew it would be perfect for a last minute Halloween garland. I also had some jute left over from my Jute Wrapped Letter project. I thought of hot gluing the pumpkins onto the jute, but that sounds like a hot mess. So, I decided to just Scotch tape them on!  


Materials:
String/rope/jute
Tape
Pumpkin cutouts from Dollar Tree

Untitled

Untitled

Measure and cut your jute. Then tie a knot on the ends:
Untitled

Find the center of the jute, and stick a pumpkin on with a small piece of tape.  I just had the tape go up and over the jute:

Untitled

I spaced the pumpkins out to every 8 inches. Done!
Untitled

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment