November 03, 2010

Bridal Shower Invitation & More

I co-hosted my sister in law's bridal shower and made these invitations. I had gone to a Bridal Bazaar convention with her, and she pointed out an invitation design she really liked.  I made a mental note, and when it was time for her shower, I knew exactly what I needed to do.  These are very similar to the ones at the convention. It was created with Microsoft Word.  I found scrolly spiral designs, and cropped them to my liking.  It was printed on white linen cardstock (this is my all time favorite, go-to paper for everything). I layered a navy cardstock, topped with a shimmer yellow, and then the white linen.

I think they turned out fabulous:

For her wedding, we made these place cards.  At Michael's, we purchased a flower paper punch and adhesive pearls. Worked like a charm and was simple to do!:

No comments:

Post a Comment