November 01, 2010

Scrapbook Gifts

When two of my close friends moved away from me within the same month (it was not planned together, and I was JUST a BIT sad, heh heh), I didn't know what to do or give them.  They both were going to be in a new place without friends or family to start. So I thought to make personalized scrapbooks for them to be motivated and explore their new cities.  I got these picture albums from Target or TJ Maxx, I forgot, sorry.

I researched the new places. I typed out (my handwriting is no good) cute sayings and touristy spots I know they will want to go to.  I found a picture of a beautiful mountain of the town one friend moved to.


The other friend moved to another country, so I found images of that country's stamps and put that in the front of the book.    

They were nothing big, but I hope they liked it.  It would hold meaning to me. I miss my two friends very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment