November 01, 2010

Photobook

I am going to jump start this blog by posting projects that I have done in the past, and hopefully be able to catch up to my current projects soon.

A few years ago, the Husband and I took a trip to England and France. We had such a wonderful time!  I wanted to make a photobook of our vacation. I use Photoshop Elements, and after almost 4 years, I am still learning how to edit pictures. =)

I found background images that I felt were "European" and "Old World" - ish. Then layered my photos on top, and slowly modified the background around that.  It took some time, but it was worth it.  Some times, you just can't beat the feeling of flipping through printed photos/photopages rather than scrolling through them on the computer, right?  Here are a few of my pages.  They are pretty simple and nothing super fancy, but that works for me!


















No comments:

Post a Comment