November 06, 2010

Flower Hair Clip

I made this for Boo, but it could be for me too! Super simple to make. Here it is clipped in my hair:

I got one bunch of flowers from the Dollar Store. Then I started to take everything apart. The leaves, flowers, stems, etc.


Your bunch should have big and little flowers. I took a smaller flower and added to the top of the larger flower to give it fullness. Then I snapped back on the 3 little parts from the flower (shown above), and trimmed the stem that stuck out. Then I superglued the petals by the stem, on the top and bottom as well:


You can save or discard the rest of stems and leaves:


When the flower dried, I hot glued it to a hair clip that I had wrapped with the same yellow color ribbon.  This was how the hair clip was made.


Done - now clip to your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment