November 01, 2010

Wedding Planner/Coordinator

I was a wedding planner and coordinator for another friend of mine. Everything was beautiful.  I made the engagement party invite:

And for some unknown reason, I was really into peacocks back then. So I decided to add this image inside:

I made their Save the Date cards too.  I saw something similar online and immediately thought of them.  I love the rounded corners and how the ribbon was tied.  You will have to excuse the bad ribbon cut - it was a prototype.  The groom chose the font with the hearts. I just so happened to have a heart paper punch to match:


I helped setup the wedding reception:

The bride's aunt made the name cards but as soon as I saw the gorgeous round urn in the middle of the hall on the round table...I just had to have the name cards like this:

 I quickly became the chair bow-tying master. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment